If this is an emergency, please dial 911 or visit www.azahcccs.gov/BehavioralHealth/crisis.html for 24 hour crisis hotlines.
- New patients can see availability and request a specific time for their intake within the client portal. Should you require a Spanish speaking specialist, please select that option from the clinician drop down.
- Once your requested appointment has been approved by our staff, you will be sent initial intake forms that are accessible within the client portal. These can be filled out by saving them to your computer or device and uploaded in the client portal after completion.
- Credit Card and Collection Policy must be completed prior to your first appointment. For first time appointments, there will be a $45 fee to hold the appointment and this will be put towards the initial appointment. This will be collected at the time you schedule your first appointment. We want to ensure to protect your time for your initial appointment, therefore the cancellation policy for first time appointments is 48 hours.
- Please provide your insurance information BEFORE your first visit so we may verify your benefits.
Services in the Community
- Let's Talk-Therapeutic Group in partnership with Dignity Healthcare. 6 weeks held at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. To register contact Gia.Snooks@dignityhealth.org
- Bilingual Support Group, 1:1 Coaching and Parenting group Free — Held at Hope Women's Center, 1640 E. McDowell Rd. Phoenix 85006