- Free, peer-led, online pregnancy and postpartum support group every Monday and Thursday from 12:30-2:00pm. Please contact Anne (email@example.com) to get registered.
- Initial Intake & Screening: $65 not covered by insurance outside of AHCCCS
- $110-$125 per hour in office.
- Insurance accepted: Aetna, AHCCCS UHC, Mercy Care AHCCCS, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare
- Perinatal Coach:
- $50 per hour in office
- $65 per hour in home within 10 miles of our office. Additional mileage charges for locations over 10 miles.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hour notice must be provided or a $45 cancellation fee will be charged.
- For first time appointments, there will be a $45 fee to hold the appointment and this will be put towards the initial appointment. This will be collected at the time you schedule your first appointment. We want to ensure to protect your time for your initial appointment, therefore the cancellation policy for first time appointments is 48 hours.
- Credit Cards Excepted: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, HFA/FSA. A 2.6% credit card fee will be added.
Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders
We offer specialized treatment and support for maternal mental health disorders. Our highly-trained team includes peer perinatal coaches who walk alongside women and their families helping to navigate the available resources community wide. Our focus is on meeting the needs of under-served and/or uninsured pregnant, postpartum and parenting families.
At WHI of Arizona, we treat women and families as a team. Perinatal Mood or Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) are never an isolated problem to be dealt with as an individual. We believe in a collaborative approach involving the entire family. Our treatment may include couples counseling, support groups, psychiatry, healthy family home visits, and more.
Lifespan of Parenthood
We understand the process of becoming a parent and moving through the many transitions of parenthood can be full of joy, but also stress and struggle......many families are dealing with infertility, loss around parenthood, special needs, medical needs, school transitions to empty nesters. We are here to walk alongside you as you navigate these transitions and all that comes with them.
Defining a traumatic event is in the eye of the beholder. Trauma is a distressing or disturbing event. Many things can be considered traumatic - a diagnosis, bereavement, abuse, a natural disaster, an accident. We understand and respect the individual's experiences and need to move through them in their way. Our team has specialized training in assessing and treating trauma so you can be the best you can be.
Substance Use & Parenting
Parental substance use can affect prenatal development, as well early childhood and adolescent development. The parent may have difficulty in assuming a parental role. Our professionals have experience in counseling such families and focus on building resiliency within the family while demonstrating effective coping skills for each individual.
These are a great way to connect with other families or individuals that have experienced life altering situations like yours.
Click here to view a list of groups in our community.